Fluoropolymer Metal Coatings
Alphatek’s proprietary range of HYPERSLIP® Fluoropolymer Coatings provide the following additional properties for your application:
- Low friction / Dry lubrication ….. Save energy, help keep things (or stop them) moving from the offset & in the future.
- Non-stick / release …. For ease of cleaning & to keep product sticking when it shouldn’t.
- Chemical isolation / inertness …. Somethings just don’t mix and need to be kept apart.
- Corrosion protection …. From a wide range of chemicals, solvents, acids, bases and minerals.
- Electrical / Dielectric insulation …. Static discharge can often get in the way.
- Often, the above properties can be combined in one Fluoropolymer coatings system for even greater flexibility of design.
Teflon Spray Coatings for Industrial Applications
Often referred to as Teflon® or Xylan®, Alphatek’s available range of Fluoroplastic / Fluoropolymer Coatings offer many useful properties. They lend themselves and add real value to many industrial applications. They make cutting-edge designs possible. In short, Fluoropolymer Coatings are a design engineers’ dream, allowing greater flexibility of design from the start.
Imagine the possibility of design if you could combine all the above with Alphatek’s Thermal Spray coatings? Well, you can. Take a look at our proprietary HYPERFLON® coatings for even great flexibility of design.
Regardless, whether the customer is looking for easily cleaned surfaces or bolts that simply turn when required (wherever they are), these properties all contribute to the same target. That is, to save money and increase profitability as a function of increased efficiency and better performance.
Whatever your requirement, speak to us and we’ll do our best to steer you in the right direction to find the correct Metal Spray Coatings Solution for your application.
* Fluoropolymer Coatings are generally based on (but not necessarily limited to): PTFE, PFA, FEP, PVDF, ECTFE and ETFE
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont
Xylan® is a registered trademark of Whitford